Monday, January 26, 2009

033/365: Carmen's


Today is Christen-akkuh Day 3... known to all who love me as "Christen Eve"! This Christen Eve was totally random and all over the place. Obviously, I loved it!

I had off from the library today, so I got to Dave's a little bit before noon. I went with him to Maple Shade to get his car photo inspected, Medford to get his car washed, Bellmawr to hit up Carmen's (please admire my yummy hoagie!), and then back to Maple Shade to test drive an Infiniti G35. Why?? Because the car is damn sexy... that's why! Oh... and there was a lot of Doctor Who thrown in, too! All-in-all... a truly fantabulous day!

P.S. This delectable looking hoagie would be a seafood salad hoagie... American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles! Mmmmmmmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment