Tuesday, January 13, 2009

020/365: Screeners


Today was a pretty big day! Dave got divorced today... I got to meet his (now) ex-wife... She gave me a hug... (Think she wished me "good luck", too. Hmmmmm...)


Looking back, I wish I got a picture of the hug. That would have been pretty fantabulous. Alas, I was trying to just hang in the background. I was there for support... (I think I did an okay job if I do say so myself!) Not there to snap a hundred pictures...


I was pretty amped up when I got to work. Not a lot gone done today. Oh! OH! But I finally managed to think of some great ideas for my Teen Anime Club (not to be confused with the Adult Club that met last Tuesday). I then took said "great ideas" and created a survey to find out what my teens really wanted to do at their meetings. It's official... We're making candy sushi next month! Some other ideas that they liked... a Naruto eat-a-like contest, tarot card readings, Japanese lessons, bubble tea taste test...


They tore my very neat screener bag apart today! Here's the pile that they left for me to clean up. I hate cleaning. At least they were enthusiastic though...



No comments:

Post a Comment