Friday, January 16, 2009

023/365: Baja with the Bump


My girlfriend, Regina, and her bump (currently known as the Heritage Tomato) took me out to lunch today to celebrate my 27th birthday (a few days early!).

The three of us had a lovely lunch at Baja Fresh! My mouth is watering now just thinking about the Chicken Tortilla Soup. Yum, yum, yum! And of course we had to take pictures while we were there! Today's P365 picture is of the bump (doesn't Reg look fantabulous for being 5 months pregnant?) and the bump's love of all things Baja!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a blog series! I hadn't caught on until today (because I'm a rocket scientist).

    Congratulations to your friend on her impending tomato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie! I'm enjoying myself with it so far!! My only question is... what will I do with all of these pictures at the end of the year?

    ReplyDelete