Monday, January 19, 2009

026/365: Ladies who Lunch


Everyone, meet Michelle and Allison! I have known these two lovely ladies for half of my life! In fact, I was their babysitter when they were still little girls...

We've danced to the Back Street Boys, made homemade ice cream (and learned the difference between whipping cream and whipped cream), enjoyed the cinematic classic The Hidden, and even watched Sailor Moon together! (Okay, okay. I might have *forced* them to watch it.)

Michelle is now a freshman in college and Allison is a junior in high school. Where have the years gone? The girls I once thought of as my little sisters have turned into beautiful young ladies!

I had off today for Martin Luther King Day... and it turned out that Michelle and Allison did, too! Soooo... I grabbed Dave and we met the girls at Fridays for lunch! I had such an awesome time! They are so funny... and entertaining! This lunch made my whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment