Thursday, January 22, 2009

029/365: TAB


I had a TAB (Teen Advisory Board) meeting today. It was... interesting. I feel bad, but I kind of lost my cool in the beginning. I had been working on a project to present at this meeting for the past few days and it almost didn't happen due to some "technology" issues. I was not a happy pup, and oh boy was it obvious.

One of the roles of the TAB is to help me plan my tween and teen programs, so today we did a serious brainstorming session. I had three topics I wanted to hit on: 1. Our Spring Lock-In; 2. The Summer Reading theme ("Express Yourself"), and 3. All other miscellaneous programs that the TAB wanted to see sometime this year.

Soooo... here's our Board of Ideas! Wow. I have terrible handwriting... and I can't spell... But I'm super excited to try out some of these programs that they teens suggested...

No comments:

Post a Comment