Thursday, January 8, 2009

015/365: Magickal Moon


It's been a rough day. I've been overly emotional and am stressing personal matters. Right now, it is freezing outside! Cold, bitter winds. Not my kind of weather at all! As I drove home from work (I worked til 9 tonight), I dreamt about putting on my comfy clothes and curling up in bed with my book (Book 1 of Rachel's Caine's Morganville Vampires series, Glass Houses). I just wanted this day to end...

As I ran from my car to my house, I caught a glimpse of the moon and I froze. There's something very magickal about the moon. It pulls at me. I dropped my bags, took out my camera, and hung outside (in the freezing cold) for a few minutes trying to catch the perfect picture.

Tonight's moon makes me wish I was a better photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment