Wednesday, January 14, 2009

021/365: Poise


I love Pole days! I love spinning around... hanging upside down... doing something totally out of the ordinary that very few people know how to do...

Pole is more than just "hanging on a pole" though. During these past 16 months, I've found a self confidence that I never knew existed. I'm stronger... both physically and mentally. I also feel like I have a very naughty secret. ("I can do something you can't do... and it's kind of hot!") It makes me more self aware and sure. It's a pretty great feeling.

I could take pole classes anywhere, but I love taking them at Poise. Like I said before, it's more than just "hanging on a pole". I've met some amazing women here and built some great friendships. Women who have let me cry at their kitchen table when I've been heartbroken... shared some of their juiciest secrets with me over a beer... discussed love and lust and everything in between...

I looooove being a Poise girl and everything that goes along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment