Friday, January 23, 2009

030/365: Princess Party


I hosted (along with Miss Wendy) a Princess Party today at the library! We had 34 princesses, as well as caregivers and some siblings. I would say that we had over 70 people at this program! It was craziness!!!

As the princesses came in, they took a seat and got to work on their craft (a foam princess hat). After they finished up their hat, they got in line to have their hands painted (we were going to do face painting, but somehow it turned into hand painting. Go figure.) and then enjoy a princess snack of cookies and punch. Our grand finale was a Princess Parade all through the library... led by yours truly.

The program was very successful... and tiring! I'm absolutely drained tonight so I plan to spend the evening on the couch with my book. That's how I roll...

P.S. I seriously HATE my arms! UGHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment