Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Project 365

I saw a poster the other day that read:


BLOGGING
Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.


Fantabulous! Add me to that "so many people" category! And I hate to get all cliche in my first post... but I created this blog for me... and I'm not expecting a multitude of followers. That being said, I know my friends will be on here, reading away. (I guess they would be the "so few"?) So just in case you are not one of my 11 friends who care and you happened over here by mistake... Hi! I'm Christen! I'm a 26 year old librarian, residing in Jersey, starting another blog. This not your typical blog though. This is a photoblog, dedicated to my Project 365!

The people who know me best like to say that I'm a "good time"! I'm not your typical librarian... or person, for that matter! I love life... and all things pink! I am a terrible photographer, but I figure I'll be getting lots of practice over the next year. I love to read and enjoy hanging from a pole. I've flown the trapeze and am an Emerging Leader in my field. I have a dog named Stitches, a group of girlfriends affectionately known as the EE, two parents that I call "my roommates", and a boyfriend named Dave.

Welcome to my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment