Sunday, December 28, 2008

004/365: Christmas Football Miracle


Do you know what's sweet? Beating the Cowboys! No wait. I'm sorry! DECIMATING the Cowboys!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!123456!!!

We bleed green in my house!!! I love football and I love my Eagles! We needed to win this game against the Cowboys to make the playoffs! As my roommate Deb said, "Today we control our destiny"! Yeah we do and yeah we did!!

I took this picture (of Dave's tv) right after Romo threw the ball to Barber (#24), who fumbled it, and Joselio Hanson picked the ball up to run it back for 97 yard touchdown!

I give this play a big ol' THUMBS UP!

See you all in Minnesota next Sunday...

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!

1 comment:

  1. I love households that bleed green! Not only do I bleed green, but I do believe that I might have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with the Eagles. Oh well, better than crack, right? LOL!

    oh, and PS - I LOVE the random 123456 after the wheeeeee! I break out in random spouts of numbers all of the time when I cannot contain my excitement. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete