Tuesday, May 19, 2009

146/365: Exercising with Tina


Sometimes I just don't know what I'm thinking...


I'm on vacation this week and I got talked into driving up to Princeton University to visit my girlfriend Tina, who is a strength coach for a bunch of different sports up there. I met Tina in college because we both rowed together for Rutgers. Tina is the most hardcore person I know. She likes to make football players cry! And today... she kicked my ass!!!


We had a great (and ohmygod soooo hard) workout this morning and I know I'll be sore for days! Afterwards, we went out for sushi and then walked around Princeton. It was such a nice day and I'm glad I got to spend it with a friend that I never get to see enough!


Thanks for hanging out with me today, Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment