Friday, January 1, 2010

P365... 2010!

Well, it's officially 2010 and I'm back to my second year of Project 365. I was hoping to create a new blog to go with the new year... but I'm just too lazy.

I decided to try something different this year. I read an article sent by Photojojo that talked about how shooting the same thing every single day can improve your photography skills.

Focus on one subject, and you’re forced to evolve your style to keep it interesting… change your perspective, change the way you see things, change everything!

For this year's P365 I plan to pick one subject each month to focus on in the hopes that I will better learn my camera, as well as learn to find different ways to keep the subject interesting. I guess we'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment