Thursday, March 5, 2009

071/365: The Dream



I have a dream... It involves beaches, swim up bars, lots of eating, Mayan ruins, and total relaxation.


I decided this year that part of my New Year's Resolution would be to get my debt under control. My friend, Michelle, told me that if I wanted to stay motivated I would need to think of some kind of reward for myself so that I can treat myself when the debt is all paid. Well... meet "The Reward"!


I'm hoping to be all paid up by 2010... and then as soon as that's done I'm hitting a tropical destination. I'm thinking the Riviera Maya... At the Adventura Palace or Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun... I know I have a long way to go until I'm ready to plan this trip for real... but it sure is fun just pretending at the moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment