Thursday, February 5, 2009

043/365: Forced Perspective



-Anything you can do, I can do better...

-I can take this picture...

-But my perspective's better...


So, it's like 10 o'clock and still no picture for the day. Dave walks over, drops a roll of Wegman's toilet paper on his counter and tells me that the tp will be my subject. As I line up for my picture, he comes over to show me what angle I should be standing at. Okay...


We then begin the tp/macro stand-off. Who can get their macro to work better? Who's the best at forced perspective? Does anyone else really care?? HA!


Dave is the better photographer. He has an artist's eye. But I'm trying!!! Sometimes my competitive nature kicks in and I don't want to listen to him because I can do anything that he can do. (But I secretly watch him and then practice the shots he's taken when he's not around. Shhh!) So today's picture is of Dave... showing me how to take an amazing picture of the Wegman's tp...


No comments:

Post a Comment